6.03.2010

100 ROBOTS - 101/100

I kept track of my 100 ROBOTS using a piece of paper at my desk at work. Not the most exact means, and I wound up double selling a robot. So, I had to do an extra robot:

Name: 0000kurt
Serial #: X320204AD77-00101
Function: CUDDLING, LAUGHING AT JOKES, EATING ENGLISH MUFFINS

You may notice that this robot bears a striking resemblance to 0000karl, which is part of why I held off on posting it. However, I just looked at it again and thought it would be fun for people to look at. The nice folks who bought 0000karl bought a few other robots, so when I told them about the double-sell, they just asked for another similar to him. It's interesting to look at the difference between the two, since I did 0000karl in the at the beginning of the project, and this one at the very, very end. You can really see the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment