8.23.2010

Music Monday - Comadre / a wolf ticket

(click the album cover to go to the download page)
Hailing from Redwood City (hey, have I mentioned how much I like it when a band in the bay area claims where they are actually from rather than claiming a larger city nearby? Seriously, if another band from Piedmont claims they are from Oakland, I'm bashing skulls), this band features past members of Anti-45 and HeartCrossLove, both bands I knew about, but somehow this slipped under my radar for the past few years. This is hardcore played by dudes who obviously listen to way more music than just hardcore. Lots of weirdness thrown in rather than just 1,000 musical punches in the face. Comadre currates a free mixtape series, runs their own record label, does their own graphic design and tours a ton. Way to go dudes!

No comments:

Post a Comment