7.20.2010

Ginger Beer Review #3 - Fentimans Ginger Beer

*since I don't drink, I've found that ginger beer is a nice change from having a Coke when you're out with your drinking friends. There's a bunch of different varieties, and I'm going to start reviewing them here!

I like the way the bottle looks, and the label doesn't make me feel like a jerk with a boomerang when I hold it. That's what initially made me pick it up, the old-timey look.
SO! There's some fine print on this label: "Less than 0.5% alcohol by volume". Not sure what that means, I drank it anyway, and it was alright. It's "Botanically Brewed" like the rest of their sodas, which I guess means "Medicinal Aftertaste"? It's better than their Curiosity Cola (which is pretty rank, the aftertaste is way more noticable with that one), but it'd definitely fall toward the bottom of my list. I'll probably try some of the other sodas they have available though: Dandelion & Burdock? Victorian Lemonade? Sure, why not!

No comments:

Post a Comment