12.13.2010

Music Monday - P.O.S / Daytrotter Session

(click to go to download page, and read an interview)
This was my introduction to P.O.S., stumbling across it while looking to download the Mates of State session that was posted (which I think I maybe listened to once and deleted). Fun Fact: The first time I saw Mates of State was in my friend Ron's basement in Albany, and the last time I saw them was at a sold out show at Slim's... Which is also where I just caught Doomtree, the rap collective P.O.S is a part of, perform. My friend Rich was interviewing them for the Punknews Podcast (thanks for getting me in for free dude!), so I sat down next to him and pulled out my sketchbook. Someone asked me if I was going to draw them, so I decided to:
(L-R: P.O.S, Dessa, Lazerbeak, Cecil Otter... the robot was not actually there)
Anyhow, Check out this Daytrotter session. I've listened to them so much, I prefer them to the album versions of the songs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment