2.03.2012

Your Friday Awesome - Primary 7" now available!

(click to order from Asian Man Records!)
I have a lot of dumb ideas, and lately I've been actually making most of them into reality. I always thought it would be fun to re-interpret the LDS Sunday school songs I grew up singing into punk rock songs. I mean, there's Christian Hardcore, Krishnacore, Taqwacore... why not Mormon Hardcore (or CTR Hardcore, as I like to think of it)? Primary was the name of the Sunday school class the little kids were put into. Singing these songs was my first introduction to music, something that has become a huge part of my life. There's now a 7" available from Asian Man Records of Primary, and I believe some of them are pressed on gold vinyl!

Here's a sample of what it sounds like:

No comments:

Post a Comment