6.11.2010

Flyers - 08.03.2010 & 08.04.2010

UPDATE: Classics of Love had to cancel, so now Gnarboots are opening the San Jose show! Yes!!

I really like the idea of doing two flyers that look similar to each other for a similar show happening on two different dates. I've never met Jeff Rosenstock, but I'm a fan of what he's been doing with his record label, and I hope he digs these flyers. All of the dudes in the other bands are all long-time homies, especially Mr. Potthast, who I have probably seen play over 100 shows.
Hey, fun story: MU330, Link 80 and the Chinkees were all in a bus on tour, and we stopped at this weird truck stop in Germany that was built out of all these abstract shapes (bonus points to anyone who tracks down this place online). We didn't have anywhere to sleep in the van after we got out to use the bathroom, so we climbed up on top of all the bags that were stacked on top of all the equipment in the back of the van. We were up about 20 feet in the air. We were moving around and giggling so much that we woke up everyone in the van.

PS: Am I misspelling "flyers"? Would it be more correct to put "fliers"? Please let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment